These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between you, the client, and Military Fitness International Ltd (“Military Fitness” /”us”/” we”/” our”).
Please ensure that you have read and understood these Terms fully. These Terms may be updated from time to time by Military Fitness. These Terms define your and Military Fitness’s rights and obligations. The most current version of these Terms can be accessed at any time at www.militaryfitnesslondon.com (the “Site”). Changes to these Terms will be notified via posting on the Site (or other written notice to you)
By accessing, browsing, and/or using the Site and/or any facility operated by Military Fitness, you accept and agree to be bound to these Terms. In addition, when using particular Military Fitness services, you also shall be subject to any posted guidelines, FAQs, or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
DATA & SECURITY
You will be required to register certain personal information including payment details (“Confidential Information”) to enable you to create an online account, which you will need in order to purchase and make class bookings and retail sales at our studio. Your Confidential Information will be used for access to both the Site and the Military Fitness smartphone application (“App”).
You must not share this Confidential Information with any other third party in order to avoid unauthorised use of your data
You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We will have access to certain elements of the data you provide including your name and contact details, which will be held securely and only processed for the purposes of managing and administering class bookings.
BOOKINGS and PACKAGES
Payment for Session Packs is made in full at the time of booking through the online booking system (accessed via the Site and/or App). All bookings are only confirmed when full payment has been made. The Session Packs will be activated on the day of purchase.
If you are unable to attend a class booking, you will need to cancel and do so online via the Site or App. In the unlikely event that you are unable to access the online booking system, you may cancel your booking by telephoning the studio directly on the number provided on the Military Fitness Site and/or emailing the studio and we will process the cancellation for you.
You must cancel any class booking at least 12 hours in advance or you will forfeit your place and have the class deducted from your account. This includes changing time slots under the 12-hour notice period. If you are late or fail to attend your scheduled class the session will be deducted from your account.
To be clear; if you cancel your booking with at least 12 hours’ notice, there will be no charge and the class will not be deducted from your account.
The Monthly Unlimited package permits the account holder and only the account holder to unlimited class access at the Military Fitness studio(s).
Payment for Monthly unlimited is to be made in full at the time of booking through the online booking system (accessed via the Site and/or App). The Monthly unlimited will be activated on the day of your first class. All bookings are only confirmed when full payment has been made.
Class bookings are only permitted during the Monthly unlimited period that has been purchased.
You are still required to cancel classes with at least 12 hours’ notice to avoid penalty. If you cancel your booking within the 12 hours you will be subjected to a late cancelation fee of £12. If you do not cancel your class booking and fail to attend your scheduled class you will be subjected to a “no show” fee of £15
To be clear; if you cancel your booking with at least 12 hours’ notice, there will be no charge.
- You must be physically present and have completed class registration at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class starting, or you risk losing your spot.
- The waitlist for each class will be automatically managed by the online booking system (accessed via the Site and/or App). If a class is full at the point of booking, you can opt to be added waitlist. If other client’s cancel their spot then the members on the waitlist will be allocated the free spots in the order that they are waitlisted. We will notify you by email that you have been allocated a spot.
- The waitlist will be deactivated 3 hours before the class is due to start. Any free spots that become available during this time will be able to be booked via the Site and/or App on a first come first served basis
- Any “no show” spots will be offered to clients who are physically present at the studio at the start of the class, on a first come first serve basis.
- We request that you should wear appropriate fitness attire at all times during our classes – trainers, shorts, leggings, vest or T shirts, and treat other people in the class with respect.
- You agree that Military Fitness is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you are present in the studio. You assume all risk of loss for any of your personal belongings.
- You much be 18 years of age or older to use this Site or to purchase a Military Fitness class pass or Military Fitness package
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Studios and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studios or participants in our Classes.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
You may edit your Payment Method information by logging into your Military Fitness account and updating accordingly. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, provided that you have not cancelled your account in accordance with these Terms (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
Military Fitness will not offer refunds for classes that are cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice from the start of the class.
Military Fitness will not offer refunds for any allocated Classes that have not been used during the activation period.
Military Fitness will not offer refunds for any Classes that have passed their expiry date.
Unused merchandise purchased in the studio(s) will be accepted for a full refund within 7 days of purchase. After 7 days, a studio credit will be issued for up to 30 days. No returns without a receipt.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Military Fitness are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the services and products that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
MILITARY FITNESS COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO MILITARY FITNESS
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not medically qualified, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the Exceptions section below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to our classes.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly from of our classes.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Military Fitness classes.
You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Military Fitness.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the Exceptions section below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to our classes, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any of the following:
- personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury;
- your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after a class;
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill; and/or
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
By using the Site, you promise to:
- Respect our facility
- Respect our procedures
- Respect our teams
- Respect our customers
- Respect our product
By using the Site, you promise not to:
- Harass, threaten, or defraud Site users;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail to users;
- Impersonate another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;
- Share Military Fitness issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Upload material (e.g., virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of Military Fitness or users of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others; or
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libellous, or otherwise inappropriate content.
TERMINATION BY MILITARY FITNESS
You agree that Military Fitness, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Military Fitness or use of the Site and/or Studio and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time. Military Fitness may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site and/or Studio, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof and/or Studio may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Military Fitness will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, provided that, if Military Fitness terminates your account other than due to breach by you of these Terms, Military Fitness shall refund a pro-rata proportion of the fee paid for the Military Fitness class Pass or package in which such termination takes effect. Military Fitness does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site and remove all content submitted by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site and/or Studio may be referred to appropriate law enforcement bodies. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that Military Fitness may have at law.
HEALTH AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS
You acknowledge and represent that:
- to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; and
- if you do suffer from a medical or physical condition or disability, your doctor has approved your participation in our classes.
You must inform us, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any new injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during a class; or
- you feel that any exercise included in a class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
We may in our sole discretion prohibit you from participating in a class; and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our classes.
OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Military Fitness International Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11365554 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Its VAT number is 299 1440 70.
We reserve the right to vary or amend these Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website and our provision of Goods and Services to you.
If any of these Conditions are or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect; or
- the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
A person who is not a party to these Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
No waiver of any of these Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute arising under them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.